Study New Zealand Program - An Overview on Studying in New Zealand
Contemplating to study abroad in New Zealand? Here is why pursuing higher education the Kiwi country can be a life-altering decision for your academic and professional.
- All the eight public universities in New Zealand rank highly in the QS World University Rankings
- Apart from the traditional universities, there are also institutes of technology and polytechnics (ITPs), industry training institutions and private skill development institutes that form the tertiary education framework in the country, making a wide range of courses available according to your academic and professional requirements
- The New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF) ensures the maintenance of international standards in the tertiary education sector in the country that is at par with the leading higher education institutions worldwide
- Cost of a study New Zealand program is comparatively low, and the flexible student visa norms of the country allow international students to be employed in part-time jobs during the academic session and full-time work during the holidays to alleviate the financial burden of their studies
Popular courses in New Zealand
The universities and other higher education institutions in New Zealand provide traditional academic courses, research-intensive study programs and vocational skill development courses for the local and domestic students. You can choose from a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in every discipline and specialisation for your study NewZealand program. The following are some popular areas of study in New Zealand.
- Information technology
- Business administration
- Medicine and healthcare administration
- Investment and finance
- Engineering disciplines
- Art and design
Best universities in New Zealand
The eight universities offering top-notch education in their beautiful campuses replete with extant facilities and vibrant learning ambience are as follows.
- Auckland University of Technology
- University of Canterbury
- Lincoln University
- University of Otago
- University of Auckland
- Massey University
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
These apart, the 18 ITPs of the Kiwi country offer varied skill development programs to hone your vocational skills.Affordable tuition fees coupled with numerous scholarship opportunities for overseas students are also factors that make a study New Zealand program so alluring to all study abroad aspirants.